Tidbits

best viewed in firefox... IE alters the view




花蓮之旅


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'll save time by bogging in English.

Our family went on a Hua-Lien trip and we visited some of the most beautiful sceneries in Taiwan. So far I have managed to eat ostrich meat and a popsicle made out of fish... Ostrich meat tasted like beef and fish popsicle was rather yummy. check out my photos at flickr.


don't remember

雁子口

七星潭
Oh and I took 600 pictures in 3 days...a bit crazy.


1 Responses to “花蓮之旅

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    that was me.. something weird about your blog

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Links

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3

Admin