Tidbits

best viewed in firefox... IE alters the view




Pursuit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am working on my semi-Japan post but just want to put something up.

Lately my life has been surrounded by if not cancer then illness. Since last March, I have came to know 7 people who are fighting cancer and 2 people who has diabetes and 1 person who is sick and on short-term leave at work (I just found out 2 of my collogues have been out with cancer and surgery). Definitely chase after your dreams even if you are happy with your current status!!!! Never know when we will not be healthy enough to do so!


6 Responses to “Pursuit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what's your dreams sop?

    i think u are pretty close...:p

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    do u mean i am close about my dream or i am close to reaching my dream?

    you know sometimes you get this feeling in you that you know what your dream is
    and when your dream becomes reachable then you are like
    hmm...i need to do more dreaming
    or maybe that's just getting to goals in our life and that's not our dream
    i dunno...probably just thinking too much

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    聽的似懂非懂, 不過我知道你會說沒關係.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow... I'm not even "close" to my dream yet ... haha.. happy for ya neh! ^_^

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    haha smallwei: i am not near my dream. i need to figure out what my dream is lah

    danio: i guess what i mean is sometimes what started out as a dream when reached becomes like not such a big dream after all. so maybe that wasn't a real dream but a step toward helping one figure out their real dream and purpose. like having a dream to own a bently isn't much of a dream bah (and plus it shouldn't be too hard to reach this since all you gotta do is borrow ALOT of money and be in huge debt)?? dream is something like world peace or what MLK worked for? i dunno :p

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i know what you are saying la. just being picky as usual..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Links

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3

Admin